Autonomous cars, artificial intelligence, farming 4.0, cryptocurrencies, were among the major themes at this year’s edition of CES in Las Vegas. We selected 5 B2B tech innovations presented at the electronics show.
- RoboSense and their LiDAR for autonomous cars
- SecuX and their new bitcoin payment system for retail
- AerNos and their smart gas detection sensors
- Kyocera and their new AI-powered camera for self-driving cars
- n.thing and their new vertical farm called the Planty Cube
Scroll down to learn more about these innovations in our infographics.